The most popular of my blogs this quarter are a mix of new ones written during the last few months and the resurgence of one I wrote last year on planning (interesting that it keeps getting hits). There’s a bit of a mix here of housing, academia, planning and governance issues, which about sums up my blog really!
- From practice to academia – this one got the most interest. It talks about the challenge of integrating theory from a ‘practitioners’ viewpoint.
- Bristol Green Capital 2015 – a close second in the popularity stakes. This one was about the opportunities presented by being Green Capital and the need for positive engagement.
- A confusion of governance – one of several blogs about the changing face of local governance, from LEPs to wider sub national connections.
- Why we need planning “champions” – about the need to change perceptions of planning and for local champions.
- My housing wish list for 2015 – about the need to forget the excuses and start delivering.
Thank you for taking the time to engage with my blog and hope you enjoy my posts, even if you don’t agree with them?